Terms and Conditions
- You may only access and use enselltaylor.com in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Enselltaylor.com acts as a venue to allow you to browse, locate and buy prints, patterns, graphics and any other form of design (“Designs”) of any person or entity that is authorised to publish Designs on enselltaylor.com.
- Ensell Taylor may change, suspend or discontinue enselltaylor.com (or any part thereof) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Ensell Taylor may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of enselltaylor.com without notice or liability.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use enselltaylor.com.
- Ensell Taylor may perform maintenance on enselltaylor.com from time to time that may result in service interruptions, delays or errors. Ensell Taylor will not be liable for any such interruptions, delays or errors. You agree that Ensell Taylor may contact you in order to assist you with enselltaylor.com and to obtain information needed to identify and fix any errors.
- You will need to open an account with enselltaylor.com before you can place an order. This involves providing enselltaylor.com with some compulsory personal information which must be validated by Ensell Taylor.
- com reserves the right at its sole discretion to decline a new account registration or to suspend or terminate your account at any time.
- By registering to open an account you confirm that the details provided by you on registration, or at any time, are correct and complete. You must inform enselltaylor.com immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in your account.
- You (a) must keep your passwords secure and confidential; (b) are solely responsible for all activity in your account; and (c) must use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to your account, and notify enselltaylor.com promptly of any unauthorised access. Enselltaylor.com reserves the right at its discretion to modify or withdraw a password at any time.
- After you place an order enselltaylor.com will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this email does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Following receipt of your order, you will be charged for your order using your selected method of payment, and for each of the Designs specified in your order enselltaylor.com will obtain authorisation from Ensell Taylor to grant you access rights to the high resolution file for that Design (“Access Rights”).
- The contract of sale for each Design will be created when enselltaylor.com grants you Access Rights for that Design. The contract of sale is created between you and Ensell Taylor and it incorporates the Listing for the Design and the Terms of Sale as at the date on which you place your order.
- Before you are granted Access Rights for any design, enselltaylor.com may decline your order for that Design for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons and if enselltaylor.com does not obtain authorisation from relevant Ensell Taylor to grant you access rights to the high resolution file for that design. If enselltaylor.com declines your order for any Design for which you have already been charged, enselltaylor.com will refund you in full for such design (s) as soon as reasonably possible.
- Once checkout and payment are complete, you will be able to download the file upon immediate effect from enselltaylor.com. Ensell Taylor are not liable for any issues with downloading the file. If such errors occur, Ensell Taylor needs to be contacted immediately and will send the file as soon as possible through wetransfer.com. Ensell Taylor are not responsible for delays caused by the above issues.
- The processing of your order is automatic. If you wish to amend or cancel your order you must contact Ensell Taylor immediately. Ensell Taylor will do its best to stop your order from being processed, but this may not be possible given the speed at which it is processed.
- You acknowledge that, Ensell Taylor has purchased a design and owns the copyright in it. Upon payment, copyright is transferred to the customer.
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the designs or their prices as advertised on enselltaylor.com. If Ensell Taylor discovers an error in the price of any design you have ordered Ensell Taylor will contact you by email to inform you of this error and com will give the option to cancel your order and receive a full refund or continue at the corrected price. If Ensell Taylor does not receive your instructions, Ensell Taylor will treat your order for that design as cancelled and notify you by email.
- Whilst Ensell Taylor tries to display the colours of the designs accurately on enselltaylor.com, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and enselltaylor.com cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the designs made available for download or delivery.
- All exclusive designs are subject to availability. If for any reason an exclusive design you have ordered is not available, Ensell Taylor will inform you as soon as possible and Ensell Taylor will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that design.
- All information on enselltaylor.com regarding the designs is provided in good faith, solely for your convenience and does not constitute an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by Ensell Taylor.
- The prices of the designs are exclusive of VAT, sales tax and other similar taxes, and you are responsible for payment of such taxes at the rate and in the manner for the time being prescribed by law.
- If any withholding type tax is levied on a payment to Ensell Taylor, then you must increase the amount paid to Ensell Taylor so that the amount received after the withholding tax is deducted is the full amount Ensell Taylor would have received if no withholding deduction had been made.
- You must pay in the currency stated on enselltaylor.com.
- You must make all payments in full without set-off, deduction, counter-claim or withholding.
- Prices for designs may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The software, workflow processes, user interface, designs and other technologies provided by Shopify are the proprietary property of Shopify and its licensors. All right, title and interest in and to such items, including all associated intellectual property rights, remain with Shopify. You must not remove or modify any proprietary marking or restrictive legends as part of Shopify. Shopify reserves all rights unless expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not:
- sell, resell, rent or lease Shopify or use it in a service provider capacity;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity, performance or security of Shopify, prevent access to or use of Shopify by other users, or in Shopify's reasonable judgment impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure, network capability or bandwidth;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to Shopify or related systems or networks;
- reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any aspect of Shopify except to the extent permitted by law; or
- access Shopify/ enselltaylor.com to build a competitive service or product, or copy any feature, function or graphic for competitive purposes.
- You are not granted any rights or licence in respect of the trademarks, service marks or logos of Shopify/ enselltaylor.com, which are and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Shopify.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions or feedback to Shopify, you agree that such items submitted do not contain confidential or proprietary information; and you hereby grant Shopify an irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free and fully-paid perpetual license to use such items for any business purpose.
- You must not access or use enselltaylor.com in any manner or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use enselltaylor.com in accordance with the applicable laws.
- You must not use any design in any way until you are granted Access Rights and copyright for that design. For the avoidance of doubt, your Access Rights are for the use of the high resolution file for a design only. You are not granted any rights to use any of the representations of a Design on enselltaylor.com (including the images of the design on garments). These are provided for illustration purposes only.
- You must not:
- use enselltaylor.com to store or transmit indecent, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, infringing, defamatory, libellous or otherwise objectionable, unlawful or tortious material, or material which violates third party rights;
- send or store viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs, or send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of any applicable laws and regulations.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Ensell Taylor from and against any losses, damages, expenses and other charges (including reasonable fees and expenses of legal and other advisers, court costs and other dispute resolution costs) incurred by Ensell Taylor for any third party claims arising from or in connection with:
- your use of enselltaylor.com in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- your use of any design.
- You acknowledge that enselltaylor.com is made available free of charge, and that use of enselltaylor.com is entirely at your own risk. Accordingly, enselltaylor.com is provided on an 'as is' and ‘as available’ basis.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law Ensell Taylor hereby excludes all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, regarding Ensell Taylor, including warranties and representations:
- as to the accuracy, quality, reliability, suitability, completeness, truthfulness, usefulness, or effectiveness of enselltaylor.com;
- that enselltaylor.com will meet your requirements;
- that enselltaylor.com will function uninterrupted or error-free; and
- that enselltaylor.com is secure, free from attack, interference, hacking or other security intrusion, or free of malicious programs or other harmful components.
- Ensell Taylor have no liability to you or any other person for any damage or loss of any kind, whether such damage or loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential and whether it arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or Ensell Taylor has been advised of the possibility of such loss. In particular, and without limitation to the foregoing, Ensell Taylor will have no liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever in relation to (a) loss of profits; (b) loss of sales, income, business or opportunity; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of, or damage to, reputation or goodwill; or (e) loss of use of, or corruption to, software, data or information.
- Ensell Taylor will have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration or unauthorised disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
- Please read the Ensell Taylor Privacy Notice which also governs your use of enselltaylor.com
- Ensell Taylor may use non-personally identifiable data within enselltaylor.com for purposes of enhancing enselltaylor.com, aggregated statistical analysis, technical support and other business purposes.
- Shopify may include a web browser via which you may access other websites provided by third parties. Enselltaylor.com has no control over the contents of those websites. Enselltaylor.com does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any such websites, their contents or their privacy practices. Ensell Taylor will not be responsible for, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to, any loss or damages caused by use or reliance on any content, features, goods or services made available through such websites. Ensell Taylor will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction entered into by you in connection with other websites provided by third parties.
- If a dispute arises between you and Ensell Taylor, please contact Ensell Taylor by email. Ensell Taylor will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolutions procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.
- Ensell Taylor reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing a revised version of these Terms and Conditions, but no changes will apply to any orders you submitted before the change. Your continued use of enselltaylor.com indicates your acceptance of such changes. You are advised to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for any changes that may affect you.
- For contractual purposes you agree to receive communications from Ensell Taylor electronically and you agree that all notices and communications which provides you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications are in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Ensell Taylor takes no action, Ensell Taylor will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then such provision will be severed and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions.
- In interpreting these Terms and Conditions (unless the context otherwise requires) any phrase introduced by the terms "including" and "includes" or any similar expression will be construed as illustrative and will not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
- The Terms and Conditions and your use of enselltaylor.com are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, your use of Enselltaylor.com or any non-contractual dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name, company name, job title;
postal address, email address, VAT number, telephone number, website address;
area of interest, type of company, buying power;
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Processing orders, Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the details on our contact page. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address on our contact page. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information that websites may store on your computer to help carry out various useful functions, such as:
- Remembering your login or shopping basket selections when returning to a site, or across multiple sites, to save you having to re-enter this information every time
- Remembering personalisation of a site such as selecting the content you want to view or which page should be your default landing page
- Tracking your use of a site so the website owner can work out how to more effectively target their content to their customers and see where their site may need improvement
It's important to understand that cookies don't hold financial information and when used for website tracking they are simply tracking your use, not your personal data. For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this website. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use. You can however prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).
If you require more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods detailed on this site.